As I already posted top 10 hosting provider services. I use hostgator hosting for this blog. So I will recommanded hostgator because as I use hostgator and found the service and support very good. Firstly you purchase your domain name and hosting service.
Now if you want to install wordpress in your domain then I will give you step by step solution to install the wordpress.
In hostgator when purchase any hosting pack. They will provide you a cPanel.
In cPanel their you will found Softaculous in Software/Service category.
Using Softaculous automatic app installer you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below are step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the section Software/Services > Softaculous:
3. On the homepage click on WordPress icon:
4. Switch to the tab Install to proceed:
5. On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
- Choose the domain you wish to install WordPress for.
- In In Directory field you can specify the root folder for WordPress installation. By default this field is empty that allows to install WordPress on yourdomain.com directly. If you wish to install it to sub-folder, like yourdomain.com/blog, simply type ‘blog’ in this field.
- Database Name can be left default.
- Table Prefix can also be left default wp_, however, due to security reasons it is better to change it, e.g. to ncwpsite_ .
- Site Settings section should be filled out accordingly to your needs, though you can change it anytime later if required.
Make sure you setup secure and hard-to guess details in Admin Account section:
6. When ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments you will see the message that the WordPress has been successfully installed:
You can now go ahead and login your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.